Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lets DO THIS!!

20120112

It's time to get off my ass and get down to business. I have set a goal of running the Heartland 50 in October and have some serious miles to put in to get there. Essentially I am starting from scratch as my embarrassing time in my 2 mile time trial this morning indicates (16:45..windy and cold but SLOWWWWWW). To help me in this goal, Kyle Kranze of www.runningonthewhiteline.com will be coaching me and keeping me pointed in the right direction. This blog will serve as my training log as I drop the 31 pounds I have to lose and get my 50 mile trail race reeled in and DOMINATED.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

21 days! I have your training leading up to that event all laid out, and will email it to you soon! The goal is just going to be getting in as many short runs as possible for some time on your feet to help you through the 20 miles of pacing your hermano during the Rocky Raccoon.